this is a great site! I am hoping someone can help me with planning a day trip this weekend. I live in Nyc, with no car. On my trip, Most of all, I want to see amazing colors / views. I don't want it to be on a boat or train where we are unable to get off and walk around for a bit. I can't rent a car , and am looking to be back before 8 p.m. I don't have a whole lot of $ to spend. I know it makes this trip limited, but I am hoping there is some way I can make a day trip memorable. Anyone have any advice?
Fall foliage day trip NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 2 New York City-New Things?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 las vegas cabana reservations
- 8 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 11 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 12 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 13 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 new york subway help please
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 19 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 20 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 21 Moving out of states from Florida
- 22 Atlanta to LA
- 23 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 24 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla