We would like to visit the Blue Ridge Parkway the weekend of October 21, hoping the fall foliage will be at peak. We are considering flying Southwest into Baltimore on Thursday evening (in order to at least drive around a bit to see the area), and driving from there. Maybe even flying back from another city. Does anyone have route suggestions? And/or places to stay that are clean and reasonably priced.
Fall Foliage Blue Ridge Parkway
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 One day in Washington DC
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 25 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?