We would like to visit the Blue Ridge Parkway the weekend of October 21, hoping the fall foliage will be at peak. We are considering flying Southwest into Baltimore on Thursday evening (in order to at least drive around a bit to see the area), and driving from there. Maybe even flying back from another city. Does anyone have route suggestions? And/or places to stay that are clean and reasonably priced.
Fall Foliage Blue Ridge Parkway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 8 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 15 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation