We would like to visit the Blue Ridge Parkway the weekend of October 21, hoping the fall foliage will be at peak. We are considering flying Southwest into Baltimore on Thursday evening (in order to at least drive around a bit to see the area), and driving from there. Maybe even flying back from another city. Does anyone have route suggestions? And/or places to stay that are clean and reasonably priced.
Fall Foliage Blue Ridge Parkway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 3 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 7 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 8 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 9 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 10 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Quick Trip to NYC
- 21 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 22 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 23 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 24 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 25 East Coast trip in 11 full days.