We are flying into Boston in the second week of October for 10 days and are looking for a leisurely loop to take in the Northeast region. Any suggestions for a route? We are only limited by the short time there.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which island for R&R?
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 San Antonio shopping
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 14 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 15 San Diego, mission valley
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 22 International transferring planes at CDG
- 23 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 24 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 25 Day Tripping in Florida Keys