We are flying into Boston in the second week of October for 10 days and are looking for a leisurely loop to take in the Northeast region. Any suggestions for a route? We are only limited by the short time there.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 2 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 3 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 4 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 5 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 6 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 7 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 8 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 9 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 12 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 13 Boston waterfront Italian
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 24 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017