My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 5 Colorado in the summer!
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint