My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to LA
- 2 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 3 Moving out of states from Florida
- 4 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 5 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 6 new york subway help please
- 7 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 12 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 13 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 14 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 15 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 16 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 17 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 20 Things to do in Key West
- 21 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 22 Boston & Cape Cod
- 23 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 Romantic destination in the US