My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Tampa in February
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 New England September
- 13 NYC taxi vs car service
- 14 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 15 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 16 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 17 Austin Food Trucks
- 18 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 searching for urban master planned community
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Condos near Disney World
- 23 family celebration trip
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Hawaii Group Travel