My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants