My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 4 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 5 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida