My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 2 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 3 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 4 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 7 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 13 Balloon fest hotels
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 19 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 22 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 Transportation help in Philly