My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Cell phone service in Moab
- 7 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 8 Zion the narrows
- 9 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 10 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 11 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 16 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 17 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 18 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 19 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 20 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 21 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 22 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 23 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 24 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip