My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 4 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 5 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 6 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 7 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 8 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 12 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 18 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee