My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road