My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Philly
- 4 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST