My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 One day in Washington DC
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 9 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 10 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 11 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 12 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 13 RIP Judy Rogers
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 16 Boston area
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?