My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work