My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 2 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 5 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 6 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 7 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 8 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 9 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 10 must see and do's in Maui?
- 11 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 12 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 13 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 14 New York City - apartment locations
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 17 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 18 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 19 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 20 Girls' Getaway
- 21 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 22 Car Rental in Sedona
- 23 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?