My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 2 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 3 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 4 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 9 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 10 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 5 week in US/Mexico
- 15 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 Week in October in Maine
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles