My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Philly
- 2 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 Northwest USA
- 5 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Texas
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Ackislander
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 20 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!