My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 11 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 12 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 13 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 16 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 17 Rockport, MA dining?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Princeville in January
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 22 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers