My boyfriend and I are planning a 10 day road trip hoping to see the beautiful fall foilage. We realize we may be traveling too early in the year (September 8-18) however the weather seems to be predicting that it possibly can happen. We are planning to fly into Boston with the intentions to visit Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Cape Cod. First, I would like to know if the road trip through this region is worth it even without the foilage. Also, we are looking for a route that starts and ends in Boston. Can you recommend a preferred route? Will we have a problem booking hotels during this time? Any great restaurants to recommend? Any advice helps.
Fall Foilage New England Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 2 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 3 Salt Lake City
- 4 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 10 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 11 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 12 Beach holiday with baby
- 13 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 14 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 15 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 16 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 19 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 20 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 21 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA