Friends and I are planning a driving trip up the east coast to Maine starting in Washington DC. Are there any suggestions as to which routes to take and what might be some interesting places to visit? We have just over a week and plan to spend a day and night in DC. We've never driven I 95 before, is it more problematic than any other Interstate? Any tips from fellow travelers who have taken a similar excursion would be appreciated.
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 3 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 4 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 5 American Airlines reservation question
- 6 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 7 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Car trip from Seattle
- 25 Alaska Camping/Backpacking