Friends and I are planning a driving trip up the east coast to Maine starting in Washington DC. Are there any suggestions as to which routes to take and what might be some interesting places to visit? We have just over a week and plan to spend a day and night in DC. We've never driven I 95 before, is it more problematic than any other Interstate? Any tips from fellow travelers who have taken a similar excursion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Pub with food in Seattle
- 13 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Hotel near Miami airport
- 18 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW