Collecting Car from Boston Airport 11th October about 7.00 PM. (Flight arrives from UK 5.00 PM).
Where's a decent town/area/hotel to stay a night, maybe 2 nights, within an an hour, maybe 2 hours, of the airport where we could get up next morning and (hopefully) do some leaf peeping? I understand peak colour is normally West MA, South NW/VT around that date.
(Our next stop would be Woodstock).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 2 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 3 A Week in New York City
- 4 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 5 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 6 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 7 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 8 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 9 Taft law-enforcement admiral told reporters
- 10 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 11 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 12 Yosemite Visit
- 13 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 Best route to Cody?
- 16 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 17 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 18 Florida Family vacation in California
- 19 New York City Christmas 2015
- 20 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 21 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 22 50th in Hawaii
- 23 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 24 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 25 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways