Collecting Car from Boston Airport 11th October about 7.00 PM. (Flight arrives from UK 5.00 PM).
Where's a decent town/area/hotel to stay a night, maybe 2 nights, within an an hour, maybe 2 hours, of the airport where we could get up next morning and (hopefully) do some leaf peeping? I understand peak colour is normally West MA, South NW/VT around that date.
(Our next stop would be Woodstock).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 Boston Ideas
- 4 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 5 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 6 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 7 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 8 Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 10 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 11 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 12 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 13 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 16 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 17 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 18 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 19 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 20 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 21 Week motorcycle ride
- 22 Crested Butte so expensive
- 23 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 24 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 25 Flower Piano