Collecting Car from Boston Airport 11th October about 7.00 PM. (Flight arrives from UK 5.00 PM).
Where's a decent town/area/hotel to stay a night, maybe 2 nights, within an an hour, maybe 2 hours, of the airport where we could get up next morning and (hopefully) do some leaf peeping? I understand peak colour is normally West MA, South NW/VT around that date.
(Our next stop would be Woodstock).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.realperfecthealth.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/zylix-plus-male-enhancement/
- 3 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 4 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 5 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 6 Denver to moab
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 10 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 13 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?