Collecting Car from Boston Airport 11th October about 7.00 PM. (Flight arrives from UK 5.00 PM).
Where's a decent town/area/hotel to stay a night, maybe 2 nights, within an an hour, maybe 2 hours, of the airport where we could get up next morning and (hopefully) do some leaf peeping? I understand peak colour is normally West MA, South NW/VT around that date.
(Our next stop would be Woodstock).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 2 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 8 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Route Planning for East USA
- 13 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 14 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 17 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 18 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 21 Skagway
- 22 Retiring in NM?
- 23 Chicago to Charleston
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?