Collecting Car from Boston Airport 11th October about 7.00 PM. (Flight arrives from UK 5.00 PM).
Where's a decent town/area/hotel to stay a night, maybe 2 nights, within an an hour, maybe 2 hours, of the airport where we could get up next morning and (hopefully) do some leaf peeping? I understand peak colour is normally West MA, South NW/VT around that date.
(Our next stop would be Woodstock).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 2 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 3 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 4 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 5 flagstaff
- 6 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 7 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 8 US Trip
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 11 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 12 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 13 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 17 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 18 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 19 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 22 Austin, Hotel
- 23 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 24 Bryce and Zion planning
- 25 Maui - luau question