Collecting Car from Boston Airport 11th October about 7.00 PM. (Flight arrives from UK 5.00 PM).
Where's a decent town/area/hotel to stay a night, maybe 2 nights, within an an hour, maybe 2 hours, of the airport where we could get up next morning and (hopefully) do some leaf peeping? I understand peak colour is normally West MA, South NW/VT around that date.
(Our next stop would be Woodstock).
Fall Colours West of Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Once I had heard of Spartagenss
- 2 New England September
- 3 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 4 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 5 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 8 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 9 Ackislander
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 13 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 14 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 15 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 16 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 17 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 21 Cross Country RV Trip
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 25 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara