Collecting Car from Boston Airport 11th October about 7.00 PM. (Flight arrives from UK 5.00 PM).
Where's a decent town/area/hotel to stay a night, maybe 2 nights, within an an hour, maybe 2 hours, of the airport where we could get up next morning and (hopefully) do some leaf peeping? I understand peak colour is normally West MA, South NW/VT around that date.
(Our next stop would be Woodstock).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 40th in Key West
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 fort lauderdale
- 5 First Trip to Texas -
- 6 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 7 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 12 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 21 Southwest road trip
- 22 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 25 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?