Collecting Car from Boston Airport 11th October about 7.00 PM. (Flight arrives from UK 5.00 PM).
Where's a decent town/area/hotel to stay a night, maybe 2 nights, within an an hour, maybe 2 hours, of the airport where we could get up next morning and (hopefully) do some leaf peeping? I understand peak colour is normally West MA, South NW/VT around that date.
(Our next stop would be Woodstock).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 March in New Mexico
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 7 Driving Alaska
- 8 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 9 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 10 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 Cross country tips
- 15 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Ideas for New York
- 18 Parka in PA during February?
- 19 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 20 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 21 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 22 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 23 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 24 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?