We are planning a trip to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains in mid-October. I've read that the fall foliage in some parts of the country is expected to be very dull this year due to the low rainfall. Is this the case here? We were really looking forward to some fantastic photo opportunites! And if you have had a drought this year, are many of the waterfalls dry by October?
Fall color predictions for Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island