We are planning a trip to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains in mid-October. I've read that the fall foliage in some parts of the country is expected to be very dull this year due to the low rainfall. Is this the case here? We were really looking forward to some fantastic photo opportunites! And if you have had a drought this year, are many of the waterfalls dry by October?
Fall color predictions for Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 6 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 10 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla