I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Fairmont Kea Lani or Sheraton Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Broadway this week
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 Union Square area restaurant
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 8 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Weekend in NYC
- 19 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York, New York...
- 24 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 25 trains in Europe