I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 2 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 3 Holland Tulip Festival
- 4 Cape Cod visit in August
- 5 Buying wine New York City
- 6 Is this a new record for spam?
- 7 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 8 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 9 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 10 Florida Car Rental
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 BYOB in New York City
- 18 Week in Colorado
- 19 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 20 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 21 Ferry to Nantucket
- 22 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 23 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos