I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 2 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 3 Las vegas +21
- 4 Your favourite places in New York City
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 9 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 10 Trip Starting from New York
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 13 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 17 Grand Teton Questions
- 18 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 19 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 22 Rules of the Subway
- 23 Grand Teton Questuons
- 24 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 25 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016