I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 More problems for Big Sur
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 6 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 7 Las Vegas trip report
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 Lunch in Central Park
- 10 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 11 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 12 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 13 My travels to Monument Valley
- 14 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Oregon Coast road trip
- 17 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 18 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 21 How much cash do you travel with?
- 22 Food Festival Tour
- 23 Boston area hotels
- 24 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast