I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 5 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 16 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 17 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 18 Budget NYC hotel
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 24 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015