I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.visit4supplements.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 3 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 4 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 5 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 8 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 9 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 10 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 11 Airbnb seattle
- 12 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 13 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 16 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 17 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 18 Texas info
- 19 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 20 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 24 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 25 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent