I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 8 MN lake home rental needed
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 24 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15