I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 8 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 9 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 15 Dining in St. Louis
- 16 AR State Parks
- 17 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 23 JFK Terminal 8
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 California Trip