I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Fairmont Kea Lani or Sheraton Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 4 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?