I will be traveling to Fair Oaks, IN on business. I am having a horrible time finding hotels and flights! Apparently there are no hotels in Fair Oaks and it looks like I have to fly into Chicago. Would I be better off staying in Chicago and commuting to Fair Oaks, or is there someplace in between that wouldn't be as far? And which airport is best to fly into? I would like to avoid O'Hare if possible.
Fair Oaks on Business
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 Traveling across the US by van!
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Key West on NYE
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 15 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions