I will be traveling to Fair Oaks, IN on business. I am having a horrible time finding hotels and flights! Apparently there are no hotels in Fair Oaks and it looks like I have to fly into Chicago. Would I be better off staying in Chicago and commuting to Fair Oaks, or is there someplace in between that wouldn't be as far? And which airport is best to fly into? I would like to avoid O'Hare if possible.
Fair Oaks on Business
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Family Camp in Maine
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?