In 2007 on our first trip to New York we spent a whole day in a factory outlet nearby. I wonder if anyone can tell me the name please. It was huge and have at least 200 shops and a big circular food court. When we walked out of this outlet we ended up in a hotel near it and this hotel was huge too. It was beautiful and had a BIG and beautiful indoor garden. (Unfortunately I cannot seem to be able to include a photo of it here)
View all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 San Antonio