I flew on Southwest Airlines yesterday and there was only on bathroom and throughout the entire 3 hour flight, it was contantly being used and people were scramming to get to it after someone got out. The flight attendants announced that the new FAA rules prohibit people from huddling by the bathroom in a line. I think they should give out numbers so it's more orderly. I wonder what's next with these "cosmetic" security procedures. No standing up and walking around the cabin on international flights? Imagine going from NYC to Tokyo and not being able to get up? What other silly things have you all experienced?
FAA rules cause mad dash to bathrooms
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Boston Area College Tour
- 9 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 12 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 Door County
- 18 10 Days in Maine
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 24 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it