Hello - My boss is going to the F1 races in Indianapolis this year and I am wondering about which hotel I should book for him - his taste in hotels can be posh but we probably don't want to spend over $300 a night. I am completely unsure as to what would be best as far as distances to the track go, although I think he would want to be close to decent restaurants in the evening. Any general advice about the whole F1 weekend experience would be appreciated, he (nor I and I'm just booking not going!) have ever been to Indianapolis and he is wondering about traffic issues from track to hotel, the necessity of restaurant reservations, etc.
F1 in Indianapolis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Door County Suggestions
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 11 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 17 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.