Hello - My boss is going to the F1 races in Indianapolis this year and I am wondering about which hotel I should book for him - his taste in hotels can be posh but we probably don't want to spend over $300 a night. I am completely unsure as to what would be best as far as distances to the track go, although I think he would want to be close to decent restaurants in the evening. Any general advice about the whole F1 weekend experience would be appreciated, he (nor I and I'm just booking not going!) have ever been to Indianapolis and he is wondering about traffic issues from track to hotel, the necessity of restaurant reservations, etc.
F1 in Indianapolis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 5 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 13 Travel West Coast
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 16 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents