My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 2 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 3 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 4 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Pub with food in Seattle
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 May visit to Denali
- 21 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 22 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 23 Philly
- 24 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST