My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 4 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 5 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 6 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 7 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 10 One day in Washington DC
- 11 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 12 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 13 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 14 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 15 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 16 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 17 RIP Judy Rogers
- 18 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 19 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 20 Boston area
- 21 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 24 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 25 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)