My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 3 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 4 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 7 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 8 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 19 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 20 Grand Marais?
- 21 US Southwest
- 22 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 23 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 24 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?