My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 4 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 12 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 13 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 16 First visit in New Mexico
- 17 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 20 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 21 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 22 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 23 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 24 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux