My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 USA trip
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 Chicago Questions
- 15 Air Connections on Maui
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 22 Orlando for Work
- 23 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 24 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 25 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter