My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 3 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 4 Cape Cod
- 5 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 6 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 7 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 8 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 9 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 10 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 11 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 12 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 13 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 14 San Diego with Kids
- 15 Getting around the Big Island
- 16 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 17 best of yellowstone
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 20 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 New York Yankee Station
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 25 Vegas hotels for families