My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 6 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 7 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 21 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?