My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 3 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 6 Maui vacation
- 7 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 11 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 12 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown