My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 4 can you help me plan a trip?
- 5 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 9 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 14 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July