My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 4 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 East Coast Road Trip
- 9 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 10 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Pirateland SC
- 15 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 16 San Diego with Kids
- 17 Metro Card Options
- 18 Maui itinerary
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 21 getting around DC
- 22 California
- 23 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 24 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 25 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta