My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro Card Options
- 2 Oahu
- 3 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 4 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 5 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 6 getting around DC
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 9 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 10 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 11 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 12 San Francisco - mid October
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Newport Restaurants
- 18 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 21 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 West Coast to Indianapolis