My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Door County Suggestions
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 9 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 10 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Alternatives to Disney in Florida