My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 15 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 Mount Vernon?
- 23 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 24 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report