My husband and I will be spending two weeks this February in Savannah and we are looking for tips on great restaurants and shops. We are renting an apartment in the historic district. We love good food and like high end as well as hole in the wall type places. Also, any day trips that you can suggest in the area will be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!
Extended Stay in Savannah
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 6 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 7 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 8 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 12 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 13 Rockport, MA dining?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE