Several weeks ago, we booked Capitol Hill Suites for August 4-7 through Expedia for a great rate of $67.00 per night. Got a call today from Expedia telling us Capitol HIll Suites could not accomodate us and that we would be relocated to the Homewood Suites at 1475 Mass. Avenue, at the same rate. However, I had specifically chosen the Capitol Hill Suites for its location -- good neighborhood near Library of Congress, the Capitol and a metro station.- as well as the great rate. Do you have any opinion on this Homewood Suites? Any suggestions and or comments are appreciated.
Expedia Changed our DC Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 2 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Alaska
- 8 San Diego grocery stores
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona