Several weeks ago, we booked Capitol Hill Suites for August 4-7 through Expedia for a great rate of $67.00 per night. Got a call today from Expedia telling us Capitol HIll Suites could not accomodate us and that we would be relocated to the Homewood Suites at 1475 Mass. Avenue, at the same rate. However, I had specifically chosen the Capitol Hill Suites for its location -- good neighborhood near Library of Congress, the Capitol and a metro station.- as well as the great rate. Do you have any opinion on this Homewood Suites? Any suggestions and or comments are appreciated.
Expedia Changed our DC Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 4 Miami Marlins
- 5 Northern California in February
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 Portland, OR hotel question
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Active Vacation
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 16 Orlando in March
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Quick SoCal question
- 20 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 21 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 22 New England September
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles