We’re a couple in our late 20’s living in the North-East looking for a beach holiday in the second half of August. We could go for up to 14 days. We play to spend at least half the day relaxing on the beach (sand is very important). The other half would probably be exploring around in a slow pace. We would like to go to an exotic place.
We usually tend to avoid going on holidays in July/August because of crowds but have no choice this year .
In my opinion, the different choices are :
Hawaii (2 islands in 2 weeks)
California (Beaches and Napa Valley doable?)
The Caribbean (Bahamas, Aruba or St-Martin). Not sure of hurricane season and humidity. We usually go there one week during winter.
Europe (Portugal, Croatia…). August crowds to avoid?
I think that Portugal or Hawaii would be my top 2 choices.
Any help on the destination would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 http://phytolyft.com/derma-genetix/
- 3 http://www.healthoffersreview.info/enduro-force/
- 4 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 5 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 6 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 7 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 17 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 18 10 Days in Maine
- 19 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 20 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 21 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 22 sugestions
- 23 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 More problems for Big Sur