We’re a couple in our late 20’s living in the North-East looking for a beach holiday in the second half of August. We could go for up to 14 days. We play to spend at least half the day relaxing on the beach (sand is very important). The other half would probably be exploring around in a slow pace. We would like to go to an exotic place.
We usually tend to avoid going on holidays in July/August because of crowds but have no choice this year .
In my opinion, the different choices are :
Hawaii (2 islands in 2 weeks)
California (Beaches and Napa Valley doable?)
The Caribbean (Bahamas, Aruba or St-Martin). Not sure of hurricane season and humidity. We usually go there one week during winter.
Europe (Portugal, Croatia…). August crowds to avoid?
I think that Portugal or Hawaii would be my top 2 choices.
Any help on the destination would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/alpha-prime-elite-reviews/
- 2 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 3 I95
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 San Francisco first visit.
- 9 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 10 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 13 Hawaii Help
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 17 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 20 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton