We (two seniors) are planing a trip to Alaska from Aug. 25 thru Sept.4. Our main interest is sightseeing and short-distance hiking. We wonder if we are missing a lot by not going to Fairbanks. We plan, as of now, to spend time in Seward, Anchorage, Homer, Mat-Su and Denali area. Will appreciate your opinion/recommendation.
Exclude Fairbabks from my trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 4 Romantic destination in the US
- 5 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 6 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 10 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 11 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 12 Moving out of states from Florida
- 13 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 17 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 18 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 19 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 20 family road trip
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston