I am traveling with a group of people who have decided to take the train to Penn Station New York from EWR airport because we have close to an 8 hour layover. Please help with some details so we know how it works. When we arrive (Terminal C) is it easy to locate the mono-rail to get to the Train Station? Where do we buy our train tickets - and can we buy a round trip ticket right away, or what would you recommend to save time later? I understand there will be one (or 2?) stops before we actually get to Penn Station in Manhattan. Then when we return, are there clearly marked signs in Penn Station that indicate which trains will take us back to Newark airport? We will be traveling on a Saturday night in early November. Is Newark airport usually slower on a weekend night like that? Thanks so much!
EWR Train and New York Penn Station Help Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 16 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska