I am traveling with a group of people who have decided to take the train to Penn Station New York from EWR airport because we have close to an 8 hour layover. Please help with some details so we know how it works. When we arrive (Terminal C) is it easy to locate the mono-rail to get to the Train Station? Where do we buy our train tickets - and can we buy a round trip ticket right away, or what would you recommend to save time later? I understand there will be one (or 2?) stops before we actually get to Penn Station in Manhattan. Then when we return, are there clearly marked signs in Penn Station that indicate which trains will take us back to Newark airport? We will be traveling on a Saturday night in early November. Is Newark airport usually slower on a weekend night like that? Thanks so much!
EWR Train and New York Penn Station Help Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bachelors degree
- 2 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 3 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 4 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 5 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 8 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 11 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Orleans Motel Question
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 22 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 23 Happy Hour
- 24 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 25 road trip Houston-NJ