I am traveling with a group of people who have decided to take the train to Penn Station New York from EWR airport because we have close to an 8 hour layover. Please help with some details so we know how it works. When we arrive (Terminal C) is it easy to locate the mono-rail to get to the Train Station? Where do we buy our train tickets - and can we buy a round trip ticket right away, or what would you recommend to save time later? I understand there will be one (or 2?) stops before we actually get to Penn Station in Manhattan. Then when we return, are there clearly marked signs in Penn Station that indicate which trains will take us back to Newark airport? We will be traveling on a Saturday night in early November. Is Newark airport usually slower on a weekend night like that? Thanks so much!
EWR Train and New York Penn Station Help Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!