I am traveling with a group of people who have decided to take the train to Penn Station New York from EWR airport because we have close to an 8 hour layover. Please help with some details so we know how it works. When we arrive (Terminal C) is it easy to locate the mono-rail to get to the Train Station? Where do we buy our train tickets - and can we buy a round trip ticket right away, or what would you recommend to save time later? I understand there will be one (or 2?) stops before we actually get to Penn Station in Manhattan. Then when we return, are there clearly marked signs in Penn Station that indicate which trains will take us back to Newark airport? We will be traveling on a Saturday night in early November. Is Newark airport usually slower on a weekend night like that? Thanks so much!
EWR Train and New York Penn Station Help Please
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 9 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 19 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 25 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February