We are flying into EWR, renting a car and driving upstate to visit friends for a few days. When we come back, we will need to return the car to the Enterprise lot at EWR. We are then going to the Holiday Inn on 57th and 9th for 4 nights. Would the express bus from EWR to Grand Central or Port Authority be a good route for us? It is husband and I and two daughters. We are planning to travel light with one carry on bag each and personal gear. It looks like it could be a bit cheaper and less hassle than going on all the stops train wise. At Grand Central, should we get a cab to hotel? When it is time to go home, should we reverse the process? Our flight home is at 11:30 on Sunday morning. So probably need to leave at 8:30 am? It looks like cab from EWR to hotel and vice versa could cost more? Help me figure out the best route.
EWR to Manhattan by Bus??
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 8 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 9 American Airlines reservation question
- 10 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 13 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 14 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 17 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 18 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 21 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 NYC