We are flying into EWR, renting a car and driving upstate to visit friends for a few days. When we come back, we will need to return the car to the Enterprise lot at EWR. We are then going to the Holiday Inn on 57th and 9th for 4 nights. Would the express bus from EWR to Grand Central or Port Authority be a good route for us? It is husband and I and two daughters. We are planning to travel light with one carry on bag each and personal gear. It looks like it could be a bit cheaper and less hassle than going on all the stops train wise. At Grand Central, should we get a cab to hotel? When it is time to go home, should we reverse the process? Our flight home is at 11:30 on Sunday morning. So probably need to leave at 8:30 am? It looks like cab from EWR to hotel and vice versa could cost more? Help me figure out the best route.
EWR to Manhattan by Bus??
- 1 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 7 Minneapolis Hotel
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Luxor Egypt
- 15 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 California, Northern
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 New York City Parking
- 23 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!