We have a 7 and 1/2 hour layover in Newark, (2:30 - 10 pm) before leaving on an international flight on a Saturday evening. I have heard a little about the monorail and airtrain that connects to Manhattan Penn Station, but could really use some wise counsel on getting there and back. Could someone help me with the details of how this all works. I am a little nervous about Penn Station (being so big) and finding our train to get back. Also, what time would you leave Penn Station? Our luggage will have already been checked through from our 1st flight, and we will just have a backpack when we go through security, no other carry-on luggage. Are the trains usually busy on a Saturday evening? Thanks for your help!
EWR airtrain to Manhattan Penn Station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle