Has anyone been there?? Is it fully opened yet?? Is it just a shopping mall or an experience in itself?? Worth spending any time at during our 5 day trip??? We will be visiting New York for the first time in December and the hotel we are planning on staying at (The Westin at Times Square) is attached to "E-walk" but I can't seem to find any info on any website about it!! Any info is great!!
EWalk in Times Square
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 4 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Brooklyn why?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.