What is the average temperature in these areas in October? Will most days be cloudy or rainy? Will the water be cold for snorkeling? If this is the only time I can travel to these places, would you recommend I skip any place because of the season/weather? Thanks for input
Everglades, Key West, Dry Tortugas in early/mid October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 3 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 Christmas weather?
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 12 Big island itinerary
- 13 Thousand Islands
- 14 Best Destination in USA
- 15 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 16 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 17 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 18 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 19 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 22 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 23 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014