Heard of it?
My FIL just signed up saying they were giving him a free cruise on Royal Carribbean. $199 year for membership. However, we just found out he also paid something up front to this "club" but he won't say what that fee was. My hubby and I looked on the web to find this co. and found little information, but there were some reviews of which 90% were negative. We are afraid this is a scam in that maybe he won't be able to get the "free" cruise, or something else.
Just found out people pay $3-4k and up, to join.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/suisse-serum/
- 2 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 Alabama trip in Dec
- 5 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 6 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 7 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 8 SF and northern California - October
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 13 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 14 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 15 costco Big island
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 21 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 22 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 23 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
Ever heard of "Beyond Expectations" Travel Club or know of any yourself?
Heard of it?