Heard of it?
My FIL just signed up saying they were giving him a free cruise on Royal Carribbean. $199 year for membership. However, we just found out he also paid something up front to this "club" but he won't say what that fee was. My hubby and I looked on the web to find this co. and found little information, but there were some reviews of which 90% were negative. We are afraid this is a scam in that maybe he won't be able to get the "free" cruise, or something else.
Just found out people pay $3-4k and up, to join.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 YAHOO Reset Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Assist: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO/540 ::6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 SET: AvG Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Avg Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 5 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Quick road trip
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 10 Oregon Coast road trip
- 11 More problems for Big Sur
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 14 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 15 Great Falls or Helena?
- 16 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 Santa Fe Itineray
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 22 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 23 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 24 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 25 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
Ever heard of "Beyond Expectations" Travel Club or know of any yourself?
Heard of it?