Heard of it?
My FIL just signed up saying they were giving him a free cruise on Royal Carribbean. $199 year for membership. However, we just found out he also paid something up front to this "club" but he won't say what that fee was. My hubby and I looked on the web to find this co. and found little information, but there were some reviews of which 90% were negative. We are afraid this is a scam in that maybe he won't be able to get the "free" cruise, or something else.
Just found out people pay $3-4k and up, to join.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 2 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/endovex/
- 5 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 8 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 11 US Trip
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Bryce and Zion planning
- 14 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 19 Ohio to NYC
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
Ever heard of "Beyond Expectations" Travel Club or know of any yourself?
Heard of it?