Heard of it?
My FIL just signed up saying they were giving him a free cruise on Royal Carribbean. $199 year for membership. However, we just found out he also paid something up front to this "club" but he won't say what that fee was. My hubby and I looked on the web to find this co. and found little information, but there were some reviews of which 90% were negative. We are afraid this is a scam in that maybe he won't be able to get the "free" cruise, or something else.
Just found out people pay $3-4k and up, to join.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Help me with this
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 California Trip
- 16 Atlanta With Toddler
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 19 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
Ever heard of "Beyond Expectations" Travel Club or know of any yourself?
Heard of it?