Heard of it?
My FIL just signed up saying they were giving him a free cruise on Royal Carribbean. $199 year for membership. However, we just found out he also paid something up front to this "club" but he won't say what that fee was. My hubby and I looked on the web to find this co. and found little information, but there were some reviews of which 90% were negative. We are afraid this is a scam in that maybe he won't be able to get the "free" cruise, or something else.
Just found out people pay $3-4k and up, to join.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 3 September Travel
- 4 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 5 Parking in Boston
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 8 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 10 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 11 Royal Kahana Maui
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 13 Road trip out west
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 16 Lake Chelan
- 17 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 18 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 19 1st trip to Colorado
- 20 Mystic CT
- 21 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
Ever heard of "Beyond Expectations" Travel Club or know of any yourself?
Heard of it?