Heard of it?
My FIL just signed up saying they were giving him a free cruise on Royal Carribbean. $199 year for membership. However, we just found out he also paid something up front to this "club" but he won't say what that fee was. My hubby and I looked on the web to find this co. and found little information, but there were some reviews of which 90% were negative. We are afraid this is a scam in that maybe he won't be able to get the "free" cruise, or something else.
Just found out people pay $3-4k and up, to join.
Ever heard of "Beyond Expectations" Travel Club or know of any yourself?
Heard of it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 4 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 5 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 6 los angeles restaurants
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 11 NW Houston restaurant help
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 16 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 17 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 20 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 21 charleston during Christmas Week
- 22 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 23 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early