Heard of it?
My FIL just signed up saying they were giving him a free cruise on Royal Carribbean. $199 year for membership. However, we just found out he also paid something up front to this "club" but he won't say what that fee was. My hubby and I looked on the web to find this co. and found little information, but there were some reviews of which 90% were negative. We are afraid this is a scam in that maybe he won't be able to get the "free" cruise, or something else.
Just found out people pay $3-4k and up, to join.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 5 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 16 Route Planning for East USA
- 17 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 18 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 21 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 25 Skagway
Ever heard of "Beyond Expectations" Travel Club or know of any yourself?
Heard of it?