I will be in DC with a colleague for a few nights for some business meetings. Our hotel is near the Crystal City metro stop (chosen - not by me - due to proximity to DCA). I see that Alexandria is very close - just a couple metro stops away. I've driven through Alexandria once, and it looked like a neat area with a walkable downtown. Would this be a good area to hang out in during the evenings? Any restaurant and/or pub recommendations?
Evennings in Alexandria
- 1 National Parks?
- 2 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 Marcola?
- 5 One day in NYC
- 6 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 7 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 11 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 Hotels in New Orleans
- 14 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 15 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 18 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 19 Logan Express
- 20 Great Beach's
- 21 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Minnesota State Fair