I will be in DC with a colleague for a few nights for some business meetings. Our hotel is near the Crystal City metro stop (chosen - not by me - due to proximity to DCA). I see that Alexandria is very close - just a couple metro stops away. I've driven through Alexandria once, and it looked like a neat area with a walkable downtown. Would this be a good area to hang out in during the evenings? Any restaurant and/or pub recommendations?
Evennings in Alexandria
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 3 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 4 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 5 Re-Visit DC
- 6 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Places to stay in DC
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 11 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 21 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 22 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 23 NYC
- 24 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 25 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip