My family and I will be travelling in the Eastern USA. Does anyone know of towns or villages with 'European' flavor and architectural style?
I would be very grateful for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Q/微274848895griffith毕业证办理澳洲格里菲斯大学毕业证成绩单griffith学历认证真实可查
- 2 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 5 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 6 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 7 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 8 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 9 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 10 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 11 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 12 New Orleans and Slidell
- 13 Pacific coast road trip
- 14 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 15 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 16 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 19 Back From Alaska
- 20 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 21 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 22 Two days out of Seattle
- 23 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 24 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 25 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit