My family and I will be travelling in the Eastern USA. Does anyone know of towns or villages with 'European' flavor and architectural style?
I would be very grateful for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 2 Nashville Never Been
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 New orleans recs for family
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 11 Later Winter around Mobile
- 12 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Florida keys trip
- 18 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 19 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 20 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017