I would like to take my husband to Eureka Springs for his birthday and taking advantage of making it a long weekend since it is close to the celebration of Veteran's Day . (Friday, Nov. 7-Monday/Tuesday November 10/11) I am seeking recommendations for affordable b & b, small hotels/guest houses. If you have been there or live near there, please tell me what are the must-see sightseeing events. What will the weather be like at that time of year ? Please respond to me by e-mail as soon as you can. Chickenlips@mci2000.com. I am watching for a fare war airline sale. What is the nearest airport ? Thanks. Caren
Eureka Springs AR in Early November
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Fripp island
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013