My husband and I and our toddler are thinking of going to Eureka Springs for a long weekend. Any suggestions on kid friendly activities and places to stay? We would like a nice and very clean place to stay that is okay with kids (I know some bed and breakfasts don't let you bring kids). Any suggestions would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 20 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 21 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip