June 1-Oct. 31, 2004 will be the dates of the Etruscan Treasures Exhibit at the Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art on the campus of St. Gregory's University in Shawnee, Oklahoma. There will be over 200 pieces of gold Etruscan jewelry from the private collections of Italian Prince Fabrizio Alliata and Dr. Francesco Buranelli, the Director Gen. of the Vatican Museums. There will be over 30 artifacts from the Gregorian-Etruscan Museum of the Vatican Museums. This will be the only venue for this exhibit. For more information go to www.mgmoa.org. St. Gregory's University and the Museum are owned and operated by the Benedictine Monks of St. Gregory's Abbey. There will be tours of the University campus and tours of the Abbey church that has wonderful stain glass windows. Shawnee is on I-40 35 minutes east of Oklahoma City. You may wish to visit www.stgregorys.edu. Come to Shawnee to see something from Rome.
Etruscan Treasures Exhibit in Shawnee, OK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 5 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 19 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Southern Alabama trip report
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!