June 1-Oct. 31, 2004 will be the dates of the Etruscan Treasures Exhibit at the Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art on the campus of St. Gregory's University in Shawnee, Oklahoma. There will be over 200 pieces of gold Etruscan jewelry from the private collections of Italian Prince Fabrizio Alliata and Dr. Francesco Buranelli, the Director Gen. of the Vatican Museums. There will be over 30 artifacts from the Gregorian-Etruscan Museum of the Vatican Museums. This will be the only venue for this exhibit. For more information go to www.mgmoa.org. St. Gregory's University and the Museum are owned and operated by the Benedictine Monks of St. Gregory's Abbey. There will be tours of the University campus and tours of the Abbey church that has wonderful stain glass windows. Shawnee is on I-40 35 minutes east of Oklahoma City. You may wish to visit www.stgregorys.edu. Come to Shawnee to see something from Rome.
Etruscan Treasures Exhibit in Shawnee, OK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 3 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico