I'm looking for ethnic restaurant recommendations for the downtown Seattle area. It'd be nice if they aren't too touristy and are moderately priced. Thanks for your thoughts.
Ethnic restaurants in downtown Seattle
- 1 Fires in Colorado
- 2 National Parks?
- 3 Hotels in New Orleans
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Seattle in July
- 6 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 9 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 10 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 11 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 12 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 13 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 17 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 18 Great Beach's
- 19 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 20 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 21 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 24 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 25 Newseum: Anyone been to the JFK Exhibits