Wife & I are taking our teen daughter and son (17, 18) and daughter's friend (also 17) to DC for the first time. I would like to take them out to dinner at a restaurant that would be different, some culture/food that they have not experienced. Thinking Irish, German, etc. that offers ethnic food and entertainment. Any suggestions?
ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 Philly
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas