Wife & I are taking our teen daughter and son (17, 18) and daughter's friend (also 17) to DC for the first time. I would like to take them out to dinner at a restaurant that would be different, some culture/food that they have not experienced. Thinking Irish, German, etc. that offers ethnic food and entertainment. Any suggestions?
ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 2 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 5 Yosemite in Winter
- 6 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 7 Active Vacation
- 8 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Orlando in March
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Quick SoCal question
- 15 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 New England September
- 18 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Tampa in February
- 22 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 25 NYC taxi vs car service