We are in the beginning stages of planning our next family trip. We will be heading to Colorado in July (2015) I know I know...but we like to plan early! We are flying from DC to Denver and will be spending 3 (or 4) nights in Estes Park to explore RMNP. We are a family of 6. (2 moms, 3 kids who will be 9,12,15 and an active grandma 68?) We love the outdoors, nature, beautiful scenery, national parks, short hikes or "walks in nature"; wildlife and just appreciated the wonder of the world.
We are looking for somewhere to stay that will provide a bed (not sleeper sofa) for all of us...we can share- but we don't want to make anyone have the sleeper sofa. We enjoying camping- but grandma likes her coffee machines. So we are looking for something that will give us the peaceful serenity we don't get here in DC- have an incredible view (hopefully from a private deck where we can sit and relax as the kids sleep) maybe it would even have a hot tub. We don't need TVs, DVD players or anything like that..but we would like it to be very clean and comfortable. Clean...comfortable....quiet....and a great view.....I want to see the stars! and the Mountains!!and breathe the fresh (all be it...thin) air!
Any and all suggestions and opinions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Health radiated by healthful skin
- 2 you suffer from dry skin
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/alpha-plus-male-reviews/
- 5 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 6 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 7 Valdez, Alaska
- 8 Help with first time
- 9 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 10 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 11 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 12 Discounted Rental Car?
- 13 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 14 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 15 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 16 Inexpensive family getaways
- 17 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 18 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 19 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 22 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 23 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 24 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 25 San Francisco Itinerary help
Estes Park lodging: with kids and grandma; quiet, peaceful; amazing