We are in the beginning stages of planning our next family trip. We will be heading to Colorado in July (2015) I know I know...but we like to plan early! We are flying from DC to Denver and will be spending 3 (or 4) nights in Estes Park to explore RMNP. We are a family of 6. (2 moms, 3 kids who will be 9,12,15 and an active grandma 68?) We love the outdoors, nature, beautiful scenery, national parks, short hikes or "walks in nature"; wildlife and just appreciated the wonder of the world.
We are looking for somewhere to stay that will provide a bed (not sleeper sofa) for all of us...we can share- but we don't want to make anyone have the sleeper sofa. We enjoying camping- but grandma likes her coffee machines. So we are looking for something that will give us the peaceful serenity we don't get here in DC- have an incredible view (hopefully from a private deck where we can sit and relax as the kids sleep) maybe it would even have a hot tub. We don't need TVs, DVD players or anything like that..but we would like it to be very clean and comfortable. Clean...comfortable....quiet....and a great view.....I want to see the stars! and the Mountains!!and breathe the fresh (all be it...thin) air!
Any and all suggestions and opinions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 2 Quick Muscle Gain @ http://musclebuildingbuy.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 3 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 4 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 8 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Layover
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 18 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 19 Wedding gifts?
- 20 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 24 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 25 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
Estes Park lodging: with kids and grandma; quiet, peaceful; amazing