First of all, am I crazy for going at that time of year? I am going with an experienced snow driver and looking at a cabin on VRBO thanks to some kind advice from other fodorites. This will be a relaxing vacation to just enjoy the scenery and snow but would love to see parts of the park if possible. I understand that it will all depend on conditions during the time of the visit but since I am a Texas girl with no experience with snow, I want to make sure that I can get out and enjoy the beauty of the area. Any help would be appreciated!
Estes Park, CO and RMNP in late February
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 7 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 8 San Fransisco to LA
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah