First of all, am I crazy for going at that time of year? I am going with an experienced snow driver and looking at a cabin on VRBO thanks to some kind advice from other fodorites. This will be a relaxing vacation to just enjoy the scenery and snow but would love to see parts of the park if possible. I understand that it will all depend on conditions during the time of the visit but since I am a Texas girl with no experience with snow, I want to make sure that I can get out and enjoy the beauty of the area. Any help would be appreciated!
Estes Park, CO and RMNP in late February
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 4 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Park City ideas
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 19 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 20 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 California road trip
- 25 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston