I've been doing a lot of research into the areas near Boulder and despite the fact that I'm sure we won't love the touristy aspects of Estes or the crowdedness ( 2nd week of August), Estes still seems like the best place from which to explore RMNP. Now if I could only choose our base! I think I've narrowed the search down to Boulder Brook and Solitude-- about the same price and both seem pleasant. Hoping to get more feedback that'll lean me in one direction or the other. Thanks!
Estes Park: Boulder Brook or Solitude cabins?
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Kauai golf
- 7 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 11 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested