We are going to be in Connecticut for our son's graduation in June. We normally stay in Cromwell, but the graduation dinner, which is the night of our arrival, is going to be in/near Essex and we won't have enough time to go to school to make sure he's packed, drive back to Cromwell to dress for dinner, and then drive down to Essex. If it was just my husband and myself, I would enjoy staying at one of the inns. However, I don't see paying those prices for our two teenage sons! Are there any moderately priced, decent hotels or motels nearby? I found a Comfort Inn, which would be fine for one night, but TripAdvisor really trashed it. However, you never know with them - I would much rather trust you guys!
Essex CT area hotels/motels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions