We are going to be in Connecticut for our son's graduation in June. We normally stay in Cromwell, but the graduation dinner, which is the night of our arrival, is going to be in/near Essex and we won't have enough time to go to school to make sure he's packed, drive back to Cromwell to dress for dinner, and then drive down to Essex. If it was just my husband and myself, I would enjoy staying at one of the inns. However, I don't see paying those prices for our two teenage sons! Are there any moderately priced, decent hotels or motels nearby? I found a Comfort Inn, which would be fine for one night, but TripAdvisor really trashed it. However, you never know with them - I would much rather trust you guys!
Essex CT area hotels/motels
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 10 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 15 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 21 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 hawaii for 10 weeks