We are going to be in Connecticut for our son's graduation in June. We normally stay in Cromwell, but the graduation dinner, which is the night of our arrival, is going to be in/near Essex and we won't have enough time to go to school to make sure he's packed, drive back to Cromwell to dress for dinner, and then drive down to Essex. If it was just my husband and myself, I would enjoy staying at one of the inns. However, I don't see paying those prices for our two teenage sons! Are there any moderately priced, decent hotels or motels nearby? I found a Comfort Inn, which would be fine for one night, but TripAdvisor really trashed it. However, you never know with them - I would much rather trust you guys!
Essex CT area hotels/motels
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 12 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 American Airlines reservation question
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 21 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 22 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 23 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 24 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 25 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops