We are going to be in Connecticut for our son's graduation in June. We normally stay in Cromwell, but the graduation dinner, which is the night of our arrival, is going to be in/near Essex and we won't have enough time to go to school to make sure he's packed, drive back to Cromwell to dress for dinner, and then drive down to Essex. If it was just my husband and myself, I would enjoy staying at one of the inns. However, I don't see paying those prices for our two teenage sons! Are there any moderately priced, decent hotels or motels nearby? I found a Comfort Inn, which would be fine for one night, but TripAdvisor really trashed it. However, you never know with them - I would much rather trust you guys!
Essex CT area hotels/motels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 NBA tickets??
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 14 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 15 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 16 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 Sonoma or napa?
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?