We are traveling to Alaska (10 day trip) starting from Anchorage and then passing through Seward, Whittier, Matanushka, Talkeetna, Denali and back. We are not camping anywhere (staying in B&Bs). We are planning to do glacier walk tour near Matanushka.
Please list out the must haves/essentials for Alaska during this time of the year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 2 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 3 Las Vegas Vacation
- 4 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 5 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 6 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 7 DC restaurant report
- 8 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 9 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 10 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 11 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 15 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 16 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January