We are traveling to Alaska (10 day trip) starting from Anchorage and then passing through Seward, Whittier, Matanushka, Talkeetna, Denali and back. We are not camping anywhere (staying in B&Bs). We are planning to do glacier walk tour near Matanushka.
Please list out the must haves/essentials for Alaska during this time of the year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in Mass.
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 4 Yellowstone
- 5 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 6 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 10 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 11 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 12 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 13 Hawaii with older parents
- 14 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 15 Uber availability on Long Island
- 16 Fort Myers Area
- 17 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 18 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 19 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 20 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 21 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 22 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 23 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 24 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 25 Opinions: key west accommodation