We are traveling to Alaska (10 day trip) starting from Anchorage and then passing through Seward, Whittier, Matanushka, Talkeetna, Denali and back. We are not camping anywhere (staying in B&Bs). We are planning to do glacier walk tour near Matanushka.
Please list out the must haves/essentials for Alaska during this time of the year.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 6 Novel in Progress
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 9 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 13 Short Notice
- 14 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 15 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 18 Inn at Key West
- 19 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 22 Another Great DC Trip
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66