My southern family from Louisiana (4 adults) will be visiting Oshkosh, WI. Oct. 12-16. Looking for suggestions as to what to do, where to visit.... festivals, fall colors road trip, sporting events....
We have been to almost all the tourist places (House on Rock, Door County, Lake Geneva, Minoqua, La Crosse, Milwaukee, Madison).
Entertaining Southern family in Wisconsin during Oct.
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 8 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Question about Boulder area
- 13 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple