Hi - we are considering a trip to South Dakota and have a week off at the end of october. How is the weather generally at that time? I have looked at temperature averages but that doesn't really tell me if I'm likely to run into snow at that time of year. Also - will things be open and touristy things still available. We like to hike and will do a lot of that, but also like to do all the regular tourist stuff, too. We love to travel off season but don't want to pick the WRONG time either. Thanks, sue
End of October for Badlands, Custer, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 4 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Transportation help in Philly
- 22 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 23 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 24 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?