Will be staying at Emerald Isle, NC the second week of July. Need suggestions for good seafood places nearby. Also, will drive one day to Jacksonville. Was stationed at Camp LeJeune 40 years ago and want to see how it's changed. Any suggestions for lunch and/or dinner places in Jacksonville are welcomed.
Emerald Isle, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 4 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 7 Sea world San Diego
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 14 Maui - Haleakala
- 15 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Utah restaurants
- 18 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)