We are trying to plan a last minute July 4th weekend getaway in CT w/in walking distance to a beach. I found 2 hotels in Niantic with availability but they don't have websites and I can't find too much info. Do any of you know anything about the Elms Hotel or the Niantic Inn - both in Niantic and right by the beach. As long as it is clean and in a good location, and not run down and scuzzy we will be fine. Thanks!
Elms Hotel or Niantic Inn?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 2 Circle Oahu / luau
- 3 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 6 Backpacking in April
- 7 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 11 Four days in DC
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 3 nights in Nashville
- 16 One Night at Logan Airport
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Please help with itinerary
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 24 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 25 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO