We are doing a road trip to Albuquerque and want to see El Morro. After reading on the national park site about mountain lions and snakes, I hesitate. Would like to do inscription trail which is supposed to be an easy 1 mile walk but no liking the idea of wild animals. Anyone done this in March and should I be wary? Thanks.
El Morro in N Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 9 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 12 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?