We're planning a visit to the Pacific Northwest, starting in Vancouver, then moving on to Seattle, and ending up with three or four days at the Inn at Langley, which is outside Seattle. We will be leaving from New York and will need to allow for the travel time en route. Our plan is to begin with the cities and then relax in the quieter surroundings at Langley. With that said, however, we need help with deciding how much time to spend in each and what to do while there. We're looking for samples of highlights, not comprehensive touring, in each of the cities. We're thinking of eight to 10 days altogether in early to mid August. All suggestions greatly appreciated.
Eight to 10 days in the Pacific Northwest: Suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kayaking in Kauai
- 2 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 3 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 6 Burlington VT day trip
- 7 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 8 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 9 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 10 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 13 Road trip itinerary
- 14 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 15 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 19 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 20 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 21 Apartment Rentals DC
- 22 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 23 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 24 Two airports to choose from?
- 25 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia