Is it possible to find economy lodging, a motel is fine, in the area of Fort Myers Beach, or Bonita Beach, that is walking distance to the beach. Breakfast included would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9-10 day trip to WA
- 2 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 7 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 8 Atlanta With Toddler
- 9 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 10 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details