I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 SFO black friday traffic
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?