I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 7 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 8 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC