I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Boston in winter?
- 3 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 8 charlotte
- 9 New York City in April
- 10 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 11 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 12 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 17 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 18 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 19 Baytown, Texas
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Moving from VA to CT
- 22 New Orleans pictures
- 23 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 24 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 25 Thanksgiving in Manhattan