I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 2 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 3 Colorado trip in early May
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 7 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 8 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 9 Maine in latter half of September
- 10 Seattle hotels
- 11 Seattle in April
- 12 Seattle Visit April
- 13 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 14 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 15 Coronado Ferry
- 16 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 17 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 18 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Colorado trip
- 21 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 22 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Cape cod and Acadia
- 25 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??