I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
- 1 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 4 Lake Tahoe
- 5 Baseball Road Trip
- 6 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 Moab and Bluff
- 9 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 18 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 19 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 25 San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?