I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Richmond highlights?
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 18 Florida St George's Island
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Union Square area restaurant
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???