I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 2 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 3 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 4 Salt Lake City
- 5 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 6 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 10 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 11 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 12 Beach holiday with baby
- 13 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 14 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 15 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 16 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 19 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 20 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 21 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA