I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 7 Question About Sealodge
- 8 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 9 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 12 Fairbanks Alaska
- 13 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 17 Getaway
- 18 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 19 New England Skiing
- 20 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 21 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 22 Temecula Winery Tours
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 25 What's new on Maui?