I am looking for a few dining options for my upcoming trip to Charleston. The catch is that my family numbers eight, and three of those members are under nine years old. We'll be staying in the Wild Dunes area but will be visiting Charleston on day trips. Any suggestions for good, not too pricey, restaurants that kids would be welcome at and even possibly enjoy? We'd most likely eat out at lunch or early bird dinners. Thank you!
Eating With Children in Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 3 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 4 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 8 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 9 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 10 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 11 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 best area to stay in san diego
- 14 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 15 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 16 Two airports to choose from?
- 17 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 layover
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?