My husband and I are looking to spend a day in NYC then rent a car and travel to a quaint, coastal town to stay for a couple of days that does not require a lot of driving. Any suggestions? We will be flying in from STL, MO and love to stay on the ocean or harbor. Since we only have about three days we wanted to keep the commute from NYC as short as possible. I know it's last minute, but we are looking at the end of July or early August. Any suggestions? Wondering if it's even possible to not have to rent a car but take a train from NYC? Thank you.
Easy commute to coastal town from NYC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Biloxi questions again
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans