I am attending a graduation party in Leonardo, New Jersey on a Sunday,which ends at 7pm, and then headed to spend two days in New York City. Never been, so having a hard time deciding whether to stay in NYC (and of course not finding affordable hotel) or perhaps outside, and take public transport in both days. I will have a car rental, so thinking maybe of driving from Leonardo to a hotel that would position me to have easy, quick, cheap public transit in and out of city both days. And once there, is it easy to use public transit to hit major sites? Statue of LIberty, Empire State Building, Times Square? I will be travelling with two grandchildren, 10 and 7. Overwhelmed with trying to figure out online, appreciate any experienced adivce!!! Thank you!
easy access to NYC
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 10 Around North America (cruise)
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times