I am attending a graduation party in Leonardo, New Jersey on a Sunday,which ends at 7pm, and then headed to spend two days in New York City. Never been, so having a hard time deciding whether to stay in NYC (and of course not finding affordable hotel) or perhaps outside, and take public transport in both days. I will have a car rental, so thinking maybe of driving from Leonardo to a hotel that would position me to have easy, quick, cheap public transit in and out of city both days. And once there, is it easy to use public transit to hit major sites? Statue of LIberty, Empire State Building, Times Square? I will be travelling with two grandchildren, 10 and 7. Overwhelmed with trying to figure out online, appreciate any experienced adivce!!! Thank you!
easy access to NYC
- 1 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 10 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Minneapolis Hotel
- 15 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 16 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 21 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 22 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 23 Seward to Anchorage
- 24 California, Northern
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls