I am attending a graduation party in Leonardo, New Jersey on a Sunday,which ends at 7pm, and then headed to spend two days in New York City. Never been, so having a hard time deciding whether to stay in NYC (and of course not finding affordable hotel) or perhaps outside, and take public transport in both days. I will have a car rental, so thinking maybe of driving from Leonardo to a hotel that would position me to have easy, quick, cheap public transit in and out of city both days. And once there, is it easy to use public transit to hit major sites? Statue of LIberty, Empire State Building, Times Square? I will be travelling with two grandchildren, 10 and 7. Overwhelmed with trying to figure out online, appreciate any experienced adivce!!! Thank you!
easy access to NYC
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 3 Hotels in New Orleans
- 4 Great Beach's
- 5 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 National Parks?
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Death Valley in November
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 14 Blue ridge parkway
- 15 Minnesota State Fair
- 16 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 19 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 20 Fires in Colorado
- 21 Seattle in July
- 22 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 25 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls