I would like to travel (by car) to the East coast and/or southern coast and am looking for info on Rhode Island, and anywhere that would be unique/ small townish, and whimsical, with great local food. Would an unplanned, unbooked adventure July 20 - Aug. 4 be too dangerous, or should we book our rooms in advance?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, mission valley
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 6 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 12 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 13 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 16 MN lake home rental needed
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 19 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 22 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 Wedding gifts?