I would like to travel (by car) to the East coast and/or southern coast and am looking for info on Rhode Island, and anywhere that would be unique/ small townish, and whimsical, with great local food. Would an unplanned, unbooked adventure July 20 - Aug. 4 be too dangerous, or should we book our rooms in advance?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthsupplementzone.com/zyacin-testosterone-complex/
- 2 http://healthsupplementzone.com/neurovarium-brain-booster/
- 3 DC Restaurants
- 4 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 5 Short Oregon Trip
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 12 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 13 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington