I would like to travel (by car) to the East coast and/or southern coast and am looking for info on Rhode Island, and anywhere that would be unique/ small townish, and whimsical, with great local food. Would an unplanned, unbooked adventure July 20 - Aug. 4 be too dangerous, or should we book our rooms in advance?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visting a friend during layover
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 Alaska trip itinerary
- 5 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 6 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 7 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 8 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 9 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 10 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 11 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 12 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Road trip advice needed please
- 15 Chicago restaurants
- 16 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 17 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 18 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 19 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 20 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 21 Newark long term parking
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 24 Help plan my trip please
- 25 Heading to Asheville, NC