I would like to travel (by car) to the East coast and/or southern coast and am looking for info on Rhode Island, and anywhere that would be unique/ small townish, and whimsical, with great local food. Would an unplanned, unbooked adventure July 20 - Aug. 4 be too dangerous, or should we book our rooms in advance?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 5 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 11 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 17 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 18 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 19 Dining in St. Louis
- 20 AR State Parks
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NYC For The Day
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 24 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 25 2 hours international transit in DFW airport