Good morning. Our inaugural visit to Panama City Beach is coming up this week. We are staying at the Marriott but are looking for some suggestions for Easter lunch or brunch. Nothing fancy necessary, looking for beachy. We had thought about Schooners but it's closed on Sundays. Any suggestions?
Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 2 Maui - Haleakala
- 3 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 5 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 6 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 7 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Vegas in mid may
- 10 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 11 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 14 Texas for art and history lovers
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 23 Texas
- 24 planning a trip to US
- 25 10 day trip