Can anyone suggest a nice place to have Easter dinner or brunch in the vicinity of Virginia Tech? We are going down to spend Easter with our daughter and would like to have a nice meal. I think The Homeplace would be great but have no desire to wait hours. Is Preston's nice? Don't mind driving a bit either if there was a destination worth the drive. Thank you
Easter brunch or dinner in Blacksburg VA or surrounds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 2 Santa Barbara, California
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 moving to florida
- 11 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 12 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 13 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 18 Philly
- 19 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle