My 19th Bday is in the middle of July and this year it is on a Saturday so I wanted to plan a weekend road trip for my friends and me. I live in Va near Dc and my friens live in Maryland. They are all older than me ranging from 20-26 & one of my friends is 28. I would like to go somewhere that will accomdate all of us, no more than 4-5hours away, and not to expencive. I'm look to leave Saturday morning, stay overnight and return home Sunday evening. So I'm looking for the cost to be no more than 300per person, this includes gas, hotel, activity& food for oneday. I find the beach to be a little boring if there is nothing else to do& I hate rollercoaster so I iguess that means amusement parks are out of the question. But I do love waterparks and we are all big kids& competitive so I think we all would enjoy something adventrous like lazor tag, paintballing, white water rafting, or just eatting..lol. Plzz someone help me out. thanks
Eastcoast Bday Weekend Getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City