My 19th Bday is in the middle of July and this year it is on a Saturday so I wanted to plan a weekend road trip for my friends and me. I live in Va near Dc and my friens live in Maryland. They are all older than me ranging from 20-26 & one of my friends is 28. I would like to go somewhere that will accomdate all of us, no more than 4-5hours away, and not to expencive. I'm look to leave Saturday morning, stay overnight and return home Sunday evening. So I'm looking for the cost to be no more than 300per person, this includes gas, hotel, activity& food for oneday. I find the beach to be a little boring if there is nothing else to do& I hate rollercoaster so I iguess that means amusement parks are out of the question. But I do love waterparks and we are all big kids& competitive so I think we all would enjoy something adventrous like lazor tag, paintballing, white water rafting, or just eatting..lol. Plzz someone help me out. thanks
Eastcoast Bday Weekend Getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Refining my California Itinerary
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 16 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Christmas in TX
- 19 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w