My 19th Bday is in the middle of July and this year it is on a Saturday so I wanted to plan a weekend road trip for my friends and me. I live in Va near Dc and my friens live in Maryland. They are all older than me ranging from 20-26 & one of my friends is 28. I would like to go somewhere that will accomdate all of us, no more than 4-5hours away, and not to expencive. I'm look to leave Saturday morning, stay overnight and return home Sunday evening. So I'm looking for the cost to be no more than 300per person, this includes gas, hotel, activity& food for oneday. I find the beach to be a little boring if there is nothing else to do& I hate rollercoaster so I iguess that means amusement parks are out of the question. But I do love waterparks and we are all big kids& competitive so I think we all would enjoy something adventrous like lazor tag, paintballing, white water rafting, or just eatting..lol. Plzz someone help me out. thanks
Eastcoast Bday Weekend Getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 West Coast Bound End of March
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Death Valley in June
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit