My 19th Bday is in the middle of July and this year it is on a Saturday so I wanted to plan a weekend road trip for my friends and me. I live in Va near Dc and my friens live in Maryland. They are all older than me ranging from 20-26 & one of my friends is 28. I would like to go somewhere that will accomdate all of us, no more than 4-5hours away, and not to expencive. I'm look to leave Saturday morning, stay overnight and return home Sunday evening. So I'm looking for the cost to be no more than 300per person, this includes gas, hotel, activity& food for oneday. I find the beach to be a little boring if there is nothing else to do& I hate rollercoaster so I iguess that means amusement parks are out of the question. But I do love waterparks and we are all big kids& competitive so I think we all would enjoy something adventrous like lazor tag, paintballing, white water rafting, or just eatting..lol. Plzz someone help me out. thanks
Eastcoast Bday Weekend Getaway
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC