My wife and I are planning a trip to the East Coast this spring (either April or May or both). We live in Seattle and would like to see Boston, New York, Washington D.C. And if we have time the Maine coast. We are both retired so the only factor in the length of our vacation would be cost, however, three weeks would not be out of the question. Looking for any ideas how to plan the itinerary. Thanks.
East Coast vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 Fall color yet?
- 8 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 9 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 14 New England Skiing
- 15 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination