My wife and I are planning a trip to the East Coast this spring (either April or May or both). We live in Seattle and would like to see Boston, New York, Washington D.C. And if we have time the Maine coast. We are both retired so the only factor in the length of our vacation would be cost, however, three weeks would not be out of the question. Looking for any ideas how to plan the itinerary. Thanks.
East Coast vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 4 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 5 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 8 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 9 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 10 San Diego with Kids
- 11 Getting around the Big Island
- 12 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 13 best of yellowstone
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 New York Yankee Station
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Atlanta to Denver Straight through