My wife and I are planning a trip to the East Coast this spring (either April or May or both). We live in Seattle and would like to see Boston, New York, Washington D.C. And if we have time the Maine coast. We are both retired so the only factor in the length of our vacation would be cost, however, three weeks would not be out of the question. Looking for any ideas how to plan the itinerary. Thanks.
East Coast vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 11 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 12 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 13 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 14 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 adams morgan - safety
- 19 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 20 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 21 Morning in miami
- 22 Las Vegas must sees
- 23 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale