My wife and I are planning a trip to the East Coast this spring (either April or May or both). We live in Seattle and would like to see Boston, New York, Washington D.C. And if we have time the Maine coast. We are both retired so the only factor in the length of our vacation would be cost, however, three weeks would not be out of the question. Looking for any ideas how to plan the itinerary. Thanks.
East Coast vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 3 New England September
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 7 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 8 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 9 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 10 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 13 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 14 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 15 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 16 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 17 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 20 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 21 Hotels Philly
- 22 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 23 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 24 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York