My wife and I are planning a trip to the East Coast this spring (either April or May or both). We live in Seattle and would like to see Boston, New York, Washington D.C. And if we have time the Maine coast. We are both retired so the only factor in the length of our vacation would be cost, however, three weeks would not be out of the question. Looking for any ideas how to plan the itinerary. Thanks.
East Coast vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Question about Miami travel
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner