My wife and I are planning a trip to the East Coast this spring (either April or May or both). We live in Seattle and would like to see Boston, New York, Washington D.C. And if we have time the Maine coast. We are both retired so the only factor in the length of our vacation would be cost, however, three weeks would not be out of the question. Looking for any ideas how to plan the itinerary. Thanks.
East Coast vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 las vegas cabana reservations
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 9 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 10 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 13 new york subway help please
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Moving out of states from Florida
- 19 Atlanta to LA
- 20 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 21 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 22 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England