My wife and I are planning a trip to the East Coast this spring (either April or May or both). We live in Seattle and would like to see Boston, New York, Washington D.C. And if we have time the Maine coast. We are both retired so the only factor in the length of our vacation would be cost, however, three weeks would not be out of the question. Looking for any ideas how to plan the itinerary. Thanks.
East Coast vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work