My wife and I are planning a trip to the East Coast this spring (either April or May or both). We live in Seattle and would like to see Boston, New York, Washington D.C. And if we have time the Maine coast. We are both retired so the only factor in the length of our vacation would be cost, however, three weeks would not be out of the question. Looking for any ideas how to plan the itinerary. Thanks.
East Coast vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 7 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 8 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK