My husband and I are thinking about a trip to the Northeast Coast fhe week of labor Day. We will fly into Providence RI and go north. We have been told we should see this coast line. We have traveled the Southeast Coast from VA- Key West and the gulf coast of FL. We are not looiking to sunbathe - Can do that much closer to home. Looking for sights . Empty nesters hoping to see wonderful sights - love water tours. Nice lodging . Good local food Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
East Coast Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 16 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area